There is a role for everyone as we work for equitable access to nature on the schoolyard for every Arlington kid.
- Volunteer at your school.
- Work with your PTA.
- Start a schoolyard committee at your school if there isn’t one already.
- Click here for contact information at APS Schools. — Coming soon!
- If your organization is in alignment with our mission and vision, we want to meet you! Contact us about becoming an ALSI Coalition Partner.
- If your organization is or knows of a resource to support outdoor learning that should be included on our resource page— let us know!
- Reach out to our partners and the resource organizations listed on our website to support their work by volunteering or donating to them.
- Join an ALSI Committee — Coming soon!
- Donate to ALSI to support outdoor learning in Arlington
- Advocate for outdoor learning by letting principals, school board members, and APS administration know that you support outdoor learning and equitable access to nature on the schoolyards for every Arlington kid.